Taking Care Of Your Accounting And Bookkeeping NeedsAt JJ & E, we know how company bookkeeping matters can become an unwelcome intrusion of your time as you are managing your growing business. Outsource your accounts to us today so you can focus on what's most important to you!
Why Outsource Your Bookkeeping To Us?
Leverage our specialist expertise
Count on our team of experienced professionals who are equipped with the relevant financial and accounting knowledge to manage your business accounts, reporting and analysis.
Free up time for your business
Leverage our team’s skilled expertise to do your bookkeeping in a fraction of the time – not only do you save time and hassle, you gain more time for your business too!
No need to handle staffing issues
Free yourself from frustrating manpower issues – your bookkeeping gets done on time and no more headaches with shortage of staff or unexpected resignations.
No more stress on compliance matters
You can finally take your mind off because you can count on us to help you stay on top of important deadlines and file all your mandatory returns, tax and GST on time.
How JJ & E Can Help Your Company
According to the Singapore Company Act, it is the responsibility of a company director to maintain good practices in keeping proper internal accounting records for your company to facilitate the preparation of financial statements and complete all mandatory tax filling and reporting.
Instead of juggling the work on your own, you can choose to outsource your company bookkeeping to us.
JJ & E provides accounting services to help companies save cost by doing away with the need to employ full-time accounting staff and we also cover urgent accounting work on a short term basis if you are facing staff shortage issues.
Our Comprehensive Bookkeeping Services Include:
- Affordable and flexible accounting/bookkeeping services for yearly/quarterly/monthly period (fees start from S$80)
- Preparation of unaudited financial reports for lodgement with ACRA
- Review and computation of tax and deferred tax provisions for inclusion in financial statements, group consolidation and preparation of annual returns and submission to IRAS
- Accounts payable ledger maintenance
- Accounts receivable maintenance
- Bank and other account reconciliation
- Fixed assets ledger maintenance
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) application, preparation and submission (for Singapore registered companies with an annual turnover of S$1million)
- Tax planning – Corporate & personal income tax computation (IRAS)
- Filling up and submission of Form C / Form B / Form P (IRAS)
and more …
What Our Customers Say
“We are very satisfied with the services provided by the employees at JJ&E Management Pte Ltd because of their immediate response and tremendously caring and thoughtful staff. Whenever I have difficulties on business accounting or tax relevant inquiries, it is so helpful for us to seek their professional advice effectively. Definitely we highly recommend JJ&E to anyone who needs great support in succeeding in Singapore’s business.”
Shin Yean, CHONG
Kokoro Life Pte Ltd
“Thanks for your professional services. You have provided us with professional advice and fast, efficient services. And you have been provided us with a timely and accurate summary account figure for the GST submission. We are pleased to have JJ & E to be our accountant.”
C. S. Ang
Oilgas Flowtech Pte Ltd
“We have been using JJ & E since the start of our company and we are very happy with their services. We are not familiar with many accounting requirements and they are always able to patiently assist us in a warm and friendly manner. At all times we have found the firm to be timely and efficient in dealing with account matters and extremely cooperative and proactive in relation to the provision of information and advice to clients. Highly recommend JJ & E without hesitation.”
Mack N Nambiar
Reliance Security Services Pte Ltd
Engaging Our Bookkeeping Services: A Preview
Upon receiving your enquiry about our bookkeeping services, we will assign you to one of our dedicated account executives who will assist you with the following:
- Step 1Consultation – As a first step, we will meet you for an initial consultation to understand more about your company accounting requirements.
- Step 2Review And Quote – Next, we will review all your accounting documents and provide you with an estimation of our fees. Click here for the list of accounting documents to prepare.
- Step 3Consolidation Of Records – Your accounting documents will then be organised and entered into our premier accounting software (MYOB) to maintain a tidy and proper accounts ledger.
- Step 4Financial Reporting – A financial statement will be drafted in accordance with the Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (SFRS) to fulfill all the relevant statutory submissions, such as ACRA and IRAS.
- Step 5Compliance – All statutory compliance matters will be managed and submission deadlines will be closely monitored for timely submission to avoid unnecessary penalties.
- STEP 1
Consultation – As a first step, we will meet you for an initial consultation to understand more about your company accounting requirements.
- STEP 2
Review And Quote – Next, we will review all your accounting documents and provide you with an estimation of our fees. Click here for the list of accounting documents to prepare.
- STEP 3
Consolidation Of Records – Your accounting documents will then be organised and entered into our premier accounting software (MYOB) to maintain a tidy and proper accounts ledger.
- STEP 4
Financial Reporting – A financial statement will be drafted in accordance with the Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (SFRS) to fulfill all the relevant statutory submissions, such as ACRA and IRAS.
- STEP 5
Compliance – All statutory compliance matters will be managed and submission deadlines will be closely monitored for timely submission to avoid unnecessary penalties.
Documents Required For Bookkeeping
Our bookkeeping fee structure varies on a case to case basis, depending on your company’s requirements, complexity as well as the tidiniess and completeness of your accounting documents.
To allow us to provide you with a more accurate quotation, you are advised to prepare the following accounting documents prior to our meeting:
> Sales invoices
> Purchase invoices
> Payment vouchers
> Payment documents (bank slip or records for each invoice)
> Bank statements
> Cheque butts (if available)
> A copy of your previous year financial statements and trial balances
Ready To Get Started?
Call us at +65 6225 2028 or send us your details through the form below to schedule a non-obligatory consultation with us. We look forward to hear from you!
About JJ & E
JJ & E is an established professional firm that provides a one stop corporate solution with more than a decade of experience. Our services include Singapore Company Registration & Incorporation, Company Secretary, Accounting & Bookkeeping, Virtual Office, and Corporate Identity / Printing solution.
- Tel : (+65) 6225 2028
- WeChat : +65 98346998
- Email : email@example.com
- Address : 10 Anson Road #10-11 International Plaza, Singapore 079903
- Business Hours : Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm